2011年7月23日星期六

Cashier of love - 23July2011 ;)

:: Hi korangg . neyy lagu terbaru yangg aku buadd tadi :)
Arghhh , korangg bace sendiri la yea ;) neyy akuu reka sendiri tauuu taauuu :D
ANyway , hope you will enjoy ! ^^

CASHIER LOVE by AYKA BEBY MEII (A.B.M)

:: It's sound freaky .
It's sound jerk .
When I'm looking at you .
There is no love .

You said you love me ...
But whatt ?
What did you show to me ?
You wanna show your future 'gf' ?

Heyya what are you thinking ?
I'm the cashier of love ...
Heyya tell me 'baby' ?
Is it you are my stupido love ? ...

Cause i hate what you done ....
I hate what you want ...
I hate what you think ...
And what are you used to be .

I'm not a ladies ...
That love to be enjoy ...
I'm not a ladies ...
That fun to be a toy !

Please please boy !
Let me go ...
PLease please boy !
Don't do me like a toy ...

Boy boy boy ,
Don't act like a stupid boy ...
like a blablabla ~

Go on with her ,
Go on with your 'good' act ,
Go on with your stupid brain ,
Go on with your hell ...

But but ! Don't realized it someday ...
Don't return back !
Don't search me anywhere ..
Even in your heart ..

I know I love you ,
But that's all just before ,

Hence , your ego is up , right right right ?
But you trying to be 'right right right' ...
You always wanna 'win win win' ...
Okay take all the medals , and go to hell !


Cause I'm not a cashier of love ...
that can be like a toy .
Hear me boy ,
There's no love for you anymore ...

:: I lovee My Friends ! :*

:: FRIENDSHIP (:

:: FRIENDSHIP (:

:: DOMO kun sayanggg XD

:: DOMO kun sayanggg XD
:: chumell kan domo neyy ? wane pink pulak tuhh . *ahh tergodee aku !* hehe XD

:: the key of LOVEE :)

:: the key of LOVEE :)
:: I really lovee youu . I won't let youu go =='


:: I'm Broking :(

:: I'm Broking :(
:: ѕι¢к σƒ ¢яуιηg (⋋▂⋌) Sedih Sedih Sedih ==' *cinta ... jangan kaw pergi !!


:: You're my hunny bun, sugar plum, pumpy upmy upmy upmkin....you're my sweetie pie . you're my cuppycake , gumdrop , shyummkums pure..The Apple of my eyes ! And I love you so, and I want you to know..that i'll be right here . And I love to sing , this song to you .. cause you are so .. DEAR ! (LALALALA)